Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not Yet

Yesterday was my due date and well, there is no baby here with me. Momma has been here for over a week and Daddy and Ashley came yesterday so I'm READY!!! I decided to start my maternity leave today so that I can walk around and bounce on the exercise ball and eat spicy food to maybe get this process going! Last night we went to this place called Scalini's which is "famous" for putting women in labor. If a pregnant woman eats the eggplant parmesean then supposedly she delivers within 48 hours. The place has been in business for 30 years and over 300 babies have been delivered after this dish has been eaten. We went and I ate it and took picture so hopefully by Friday night I'll have my baby.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hmm, that is interesting about the Eggplant dish at that restaurant! I hope it works!! =)