Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Life in the last 3 Weeks

Ok, I know its been FOREVER since I last posted but its harder than I thought to get downstairs to the computer. ONce the laptop gets fixed then things will be back to normal and posts will happen more often. Here are some highlights of the past 3 weeks.

* McKenzie smiled for the 1st time when my Daddy, her Papa gave her a kiss.
* She lost her umbilical cord at 13 days
*Spit up is not something I am afraid of anymore ... it happens on a regular basis
* Breastfeeding is awesome for both of us. She's gaining weight and I'm loosing it. McKenzie is over 8 lbs now and Ive lost 20!
* Staying at home is boring. I love being with my girl but I get so BORED inside the house
* Last weekend we made our 1st trips to the mall and out to eat (yummy Longhorn)
* McKenzie's 1st outing was to her Daddy's softball game, she will be a baseball girl!
* We went to church for the 1st time last weekend
* McKenzie's 1st real bath was last weekend, she doesn't really like it though
* I didn't know little girls peed when you take off the diaper until McKenzie was born. She loves to pee when I don't have a diaper ready
* Thank you cards take forever to write, but I'm almost done
* I love Jason more than I thought possible. He is so great with McKenzie
* McKenzie slept almost 5 hours last night, hopefully that trend will continue
* Passifiers are amazing!
* I don't like pumping

Anyways, those are the highlights. Here are a few chosen pictures for you to enjoy. I'm working on a page just of pictures since there are so many of my little baby!
McKenzie loves the headbands her Nana made for her.



McKenzie's 1st bath


About to go out to eat for the 1st time. As you can see she's a Daddy's girl!


After church. I love my family!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lyla doesn't really like baths either...but we figured out to let her have her paci while we bathe her and she seems to not be so unhappy. I can't wait until she loves bathtime! I am definitely so tired...not really sleepy just worn out, exhausted. I guess that's motherhood! =) Can you believe Mother's Day is next Sunday and that we're mothers??!

blessedmom said...

Happy lst Mother's Day.

Love to you all