Thursday, April 16, 2009

She's so Wonderful!

I LOVE my McKenzie Ann! I love everything about her. I've been pooped and peed on, she's spit up on a couple of super cute outfits and I'm having feeding issues ... but I still LOVE everything about her! Yesterday she had on an "I love Mommy" onesie and I was going to take a picture with her in it but she pooped on it and me. Then she spit up so here is what I managed to take a picture of her in. She's 10 days old.

In our Froggie Robe Aunt Susan gave us!This is the life!

Mommy and her little angel!

Sweet Pea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam - She's gorgeous congrats!! Hope you guys are doing well! These first few months are the best cuddle and love time! Take care!
Renee

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Hope you're doing great! :) I'm sure you are with that sweet girl!!! :)