Thursday, March 26, 2009

Again, no progress

Yet another week has gone and I've been to the doctor and again, I've made no progress. I'm 2 cm on the outside and 1 cm on the inside (I didn't know there was an outside and inside until today) and 50% effaced. Her head is in the pelvis so we're just sitting back and waiting for contractions to start basically. I'm so ready to meet my little girl and I know she's going to come out when she's ready, but patience is not my best virtue. She has a mind of her own and she's going to do what she wants (as I have discovered in the case of her being a girl and her name) so when she's ready she'll be here. Momma is here now so we're all ready for her to come. I go again to the doctor on my due date and they are supposed to call me and schedule an induction for the latest possible date I'll have the baby. When I know that I'll let you know, other than that hopefully my next post is saying we're on the way to the hopsital!

2 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Aww Pam, it will so be worth the wait once she's here and you are holding her! :) I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!! I'm thinking of you and your fam! Love ya girl!! :)

KT said...

the wait is soo hard, and I even had Rossi 2wks early!
Praying for a healthy, safe and quick delivery!