Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting Ready

I went to the doctor today for the first of my weekly visits. I had a couple of tests and some bloodwork done and got checked at this visit. Momma got to come this time and heard the heartbeat. I know she was super excited about that!

So I got checked and I am 1.5 cm dialated but still a thick cervix. So the process has begun! Momma asked how long they thought it'd be before I went into labor and she said there was no way to tell. So I could have the baby any time. I am not ready yet so if she could hold off for a couple of weeks I think I'll be happy. I'm only 36 weeks right now so she has to wait until the 11th to be full term.

Today we also went to the consignment sale at church. We got a bjorn, pack and play and jogging stroller. I'm super excited about those. I also have a baby shower tomorrow so I guess by then I will know what else I need to get with my girft cards and maybe by then I'll be ready for my little girl to come. We also went to Shane's baseball game today. It was so much fun. I really LOVE baseball. Jason starts playing softball Monday and I can't wait to sit out there and watch him. Momma took a cute picture of me with the peanuts resting on my tummy but I'll have to upload it later. I'll do pictures tomorrow after my babyshower.

No comments: