Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's getting bigger

My baby has seemed to grow by leaps and bounds since Sunday. We went to church today and everyone said I looked a lot bigger than I did Sunday. I can definatly feel a difference. I've had to pee at least 15 times a day (no exageration) and sleep is not something that comes easily anymore. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible about everything but its becoming increasingly difficult. My students asked why I'm so much nicer at the beginning of the day than I am at the end of the day and all I can say is I'm pretty tired by 4th period. Here is my belly at 35 weeks exactly. Only 5 weeks left!!!!!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

You look absolutely precious, Pamela!!!! Your belly looks perfect and so do you :o)

Heather said...

You do look so cute Pam! And you look like you're about ready to pop too! I can definitely understand about the increased discomfort, it makes you want her here that much faster! Just think...not too much longer! =)

KT said...

loook at that perfect belly! it has grown for sure!