Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pictures!

I've got a few pictures that were taken this weekend. There are lots more but I don't know how to save those so I can post. Here are some of the good ones for you to see ... I'm 32 weeks and 3 days in these.
























In other news I'm totally getting anxious and nervous at the same time about becoming a mom. I am so ready to see my little girl and let everyone know her name. I'm ready to hold her and love her and nurse her and see her with Jason. I'm also afraid I won't have the patience I need or I won't do something right. I know that everything will be fine but I'm still really nervous about all the responsibility I'll have.

I'm thinking that the 3rd trimester isn't bad so far. I do have to pee a lot and I get tired easily but I'm still pretty comfortable. My hips are sore and that relly is my only complaint. I've started wearing a sleeping nursing bra to sleep every night because I've started leaking some and its just easier to wear that to sleep in. We went and got bras the other day and I'm a 36 E. Holy cow my bras seem so big!

I hope you enjoyed the random sampling of pictures.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Now that you are getting closer to our little one's arrival you will have alot of those feelings and weird dreams. Relax! It's a big responsibility but I feel very confident that you and Jason will do just fine. Just remember Baby Nole won't know if you aren't doing it "right"! She's learning too!! Every child is different and you have to find out what is best for you and her. I love you.

KT said...

love the pics! can't wait for the name reveal! you're going to be a GREAT mom!
Please call me if you ever want to chat!