Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nesting!!

This week I have entered into nesting mode. I don't know if its because I'm getting closer to my due date or because I've had the week off to work on things. Sunday I cleaned mine and Jason's bedroom and made room for the bassinette. Its all ready to go except I need sheets for it. Monday I organized the diningroom. Tuesday I organized the kitchen, made a place for the bottles, and washed baby clothes. Wednesday I didn't do much except grade papers. Today I've worked on lesson plans for the remainder of the year (its a lot of work - I'm barely through March), Jason did our taxes, and I'm in the process of updating insurance information. There is so much work to be done!
I registered for a breastfeeding class as well. I go March 10th for that. I'm excited because I really want brestfeeding to be something we both enjoy. I keep making little things for me to look forward to so I won't get so into wating for the day to come that my litle girl is here. Upcoming events are :
Doctor's Appointment 2/20
My Birthday 2/27
Work Baby Shower 3/4
Momma Comes, Consignment Sale at Church, possible doctor appointment 3/6
Baby Shower 3/7
and then its the waiting game. I already am having a hard time falling asleep at night. I can't get comfortable and I'm so anxious to see my girl. I told Jason it was worse than waiting for Christmas when you are little.
Anyways, thats all for now ... I'm sure I'll be on if there is anything interesting said at my appoinment tomorrow.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Nesting is so much fun, except that I felt so awkward and cumbersome. It took me about 30 minutes to do what should normally take 5 minutes :o) Enjoy the end because it is the most fun.... except of course other than when she gets here. :o) I am sooo excited to see her!!! :o)

Heather said...

That is such a good idea to plan alot of stuff so waiting won't seem so bad! But man, waiting is definitely the toughest part! Not too much longer, for me or you! Tell me how the breastfeeding class goes...I wanted to take it, but never did. Someone gave me a book called The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding and it has been informative! I just hope it all works out when they are here!