Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Goodness

I am starting to get nervous about this whole delivery process. I am so ready to meet my little girl but I don't know if I'm actually ready to give birth to her. I don't have everything at school ready, I'm not packed and I don't want to have to leave her for a month or more when I go back to work. I know that God is in control and his timing is the best but I really want my timing ... which would be she'd come sometime after March 27th. Momma will be coming to stay on March 26th so after then I'd be perfectly happy if she came. I would have to go back for the last 3 weeks of school at that point too. Everyone says "You'll never make it if you're already 1.5 cm dialated." but I kind of hope I do.

Yesterday was my baby shower at church. It was super fun ... we took magazines and cut out features to "make" my baby. Hillarious!!! After the shower we went to Babies R Us and got the last major purchase we need before she gets here and that was the stroller. We tried out a couple and decided on one that wasn't on our registry. I really like the handle on it and its really easy to fold up and undo. Jason is going to put the carseat in some time this week so its ready in case we need it to be.

I've got some pictures from the baby shower as well as an updated view of the nursery for you to enjoy. I am 36 weeks and 3 days in the pictures.
About to try bananas ... the smelled really nasty!

My daugher ... she's precious!!!

My church girls!

Jason putting together the stroller.

36 weeks and 3 days
The updated nursery.


3 comments:

Miranda said...

Pam,
I know all about the timing thing. I was hoping so badly that she'd make it to September, but everyone told me should wouldn't either because I was 1 cm and 80% effaced.... and it stayed like that for 5 weeks. Just get as much stuff together and by the door as you can and that will help relax you a little bit.

The nursery is SO cute and you look precious at your shower! I know you will be so thrilled when your mom gets into town. Everything is going to work out wonderfully! :o)

Heather said...

Oh Pam, you and Miranda are so cute! Your little one might come sooooo soon (that is awesome that you are already dialated!) and I'm thinking mine might not come for weeks!!!!!!!! Shoot, I wish she'd come early! Everything looks great in her nursery! It looks like you're ready to bring her home! I can't wait to see pictures of her and hear her name! How exciting!

KT said...

you'll do great, and if you don't have everything you need when you get to the hospital, just SEND someone to pick it up!
the delivery will be amazing! deinfitely the best part of pregnancy for me, it was tough but worth it :)