Friday, July 27, 2012

31st week

Apparently I missed a week. I really thought I did one last week.
Today I am 32 weeks but this post will be about week 31. Reagan's room is all set furniture wise. I have some pictures but I am waiting for a different post to talk about her room. I really like it!

How far along? 32 weeks today but 31 weeks and 2 days in the picture


Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Stretch marks? No!What I thought was a stretch mark is really a vein


Sleep: Ok off and on. Jason has started sleeping on the pull out couch because I was having trouble sleeping. I still have nights when I wake up and can't go back to sleep.
 Best moment this week: Getting Reagan's room done. I feel so much better about her coming now!


Miss Anything? Stamina and sleep

Movement: She has awake and asleep moments. She's pretty good about not being too active at night


Food cravings: Lucky Charms, doughnuts

Anything making you queasy or sick: Fried foods





Symptoms: I'm measuring 2 weeks big, I feel huge, I get really stiff when I stay in one place for too long, some Braxton Hicks contraction


Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: The start of school and the Olympics

No comments: