Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 37

So again I've missed a lot of weeks. School started and I've been working on maternity plans non stop. When I have been able to have some down time I've been super tired so I apologise. I'm almost at the end. There will probably only be 2 more posts before Reagan gets here, then I'll be back to doing most of my blogging on the Williams blog. Here are some of the pictures that I took while I was in my blogging hiatus and then on to the normal stuff!

33 weeks and 5 days                                               34 weeks and 4 days
 

35 weeks and 2 days

How far along? Today I'm 37 weeks and 6 days


Total weight gain: 28 lbs ~ up to 160 now

Stretch marks? Still none!!!

Sleep: Its ok most days. I am tired a lot, that is for sure!

Best moment this week: Having Monday off, watching football 

Miss Anything? Seeing my toes, only using the bathroom a couple times a day

Movement: She likes to roll from side to side. Sometimes it is quite painful

Food cravings: No. I'm not a huge fan of anything right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Broccoli- ugh they make it at school and it smells nasty

Symptoms: A contraction every now and then, sleeplessness, sore hips, feeling like a giantess

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, my students would probably say moody though

Looking forward to: The FSU game Saturday

1 comment:

KimC said...

I love that red shirt. It looks so cute and makes you look like all belly!