Thursday, September 13, 2012

38 weeks

I may have only one more post before little miss Reagan is here! The 38th weeks has been good but, much like with McKenzie everything is getting crazy now. I have been so busy with getting things ready for school. I just want to have my kids ready and prepared not only for the exam and CRCT but also for high school and beyond. The rigor in my classroom has jumped up and I want to keep on the same pace. So I've been working on lesson plans but I'm just going to have to give up some control because all 8 weeks won't be totally planned out. I think I've done 6... good enough, right? I've also started to get really uncomfortable and iritable at school. I'm so ready for tomorrow afternoon when I'm done!

I'm getting really nervous about having Reagan. I'm nervous about handling 2 girls. I'm anxious about the C section in general. As I've said before I'm also anxious/nervous/whatever you want to call it that Reagan won't get as much attention as McKenzie did. I know its silly but I want her to feel as loved as McKenzie is by everyone. I know Jason and I will love her tremendously but its the others I think about. At the same time I worry about McKenzie not getting attention or not handling things well. Aaahhhh!!

So, on to the regular blog stuff ...


How far along? Today I'm 38 weeks and 6 days but the picture is from 38 weeks


Total weight gain: 28 lbs ~ up to 160 now

Stretch marks? Still none!!!

Sleep: What is this sleep you talk of? I can't sleep, even though it is what I REALLY want to do!

Best moment this week: Having an awesome review from the county office, Olive Garden with Jason and Kenz 

Miss Anything? Seeing my toes, only using the bathroom a couple times a day, sleep

Movement: She likes to roll from side to side. Sometimes it is quite painful

Food cravings: No. I'm not a huge fan of anything right now.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Broccoli- ugh they make it at school and it smells nasty

Symptoms: Swollen ankles :(


Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody


Looking forward to: Finally getting to watch the FSU game, going out to eat and then Reagan will be here!

No comments: