Thursday, March 29, 2012

A little Kick


How far along? 14 Weeks and 3 days



Total weight gain/loss: A total loss of 2 lbs ... I started out at 138 (in the cold with multiple layers on) and went down to 132 while I was in the 1st trimester but now I'm up to 136


Maternity clothes? Shirts for sure, my pants don't really fir either way

 
Stretch marks? No


Sleep: Great minus the 3am potty break, however I am starting to get to where I can't sleep on my belly


Best moment this week: Getting a little kick on Tuesday!

 
Miss Anything? Not really


 Movement: I felt a kick on Tuesday morning, it was perfect timing because I was starting to stress about the upcoming school year.

 
Food cravings: Homemade french fries, doughnuts (chocolate from Publix because there is no Krispy Kreme) and lemonade ... although not all at the same time



Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of dog food and bacon grease

 
Have you started to show yet: Very much so!


Gender prediction: Based on my belly a girl

 
Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? Neither its flattened out


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody but I really want to be happy


Looking forward to: Easter Egg Hunt and McKenzie's Birthday!!

No comments: