Thursday, April 5, 2012

15 weeks and growing



How far along? 15 weeks and 6 days




Total weight gain/loss: Still no gain but I am up to where I started



Maternity clothes? Yes





Stretch marks? No


Sleep: Pretty good... no more belly sleeping or laying on my back for too long, and I get up in the middle of the night every night too



Best moment this week: All week being off!





Miss Anything? No


Movement: Feeling some sparatic little kicks ~ I love it!





Food cravings: This week nothing really




Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week





Have you started to show yet: Very much so!



Gender prediction: I am still going with girl, Jason thinks boy this time. With McKenzie we were opposite so we'll see who is right

 
Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? Neither its flattened out


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week! It is amazing what not working does to you



Looking forward to: McKenzie's Birthday Party Saturday, Florida State baseball games Friday and Saturday, and Easter Sunday!

No comments: