Saturday, April 14, 2012

16 weeks a little late

I know this is a little late but week 16 was a busy one! McKenzie turned 3, we had a party, went to a FSU baseball game, had Easter, and then worked a ton! So later is better than never for week 16.


How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days in the picture (right now I'm 17 weeks)




Total weight gain/loss: Still no gain but I am up to where I started, I have an appointment Wednesday so I'll have an accurate measurement then

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah, all tops are of the maternity style. My pants fit if they are low cut, if not I just don't wear them

Stretch marks? No
 Sleep: Great! I have been so busy this week that I am exhausted when I go to bed and sleep great!

Best moment this week: There were so many ~ McKenzie's birthday, FSU game, being with people I love, Easter


Miss Anything? No

Movement: This baby is active! Jason can't feel them yet but when he puts his hand on me the kicks stop

Food cravings: Chocolate glazed doughnuts

Anything making you queasy or sick: No!
 Have you started to show yet: Very much so!

Gender prediction: I still say girl, hopefully in only 2.5 weeks we will know!


Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? Neither its flattened out

Wedding rings on or off? On, however I feel my fingers have gotten smaller instead of swelling like I would have expected

Happy or Moody most of the time: I went back to work so I am moody again. I just need to know what/where I will be teaching next year and then maybe I'll be happier



Looking forward to: Doctors appointment Wednesday!




No comments: