Tuesday, March 20, 2012

End of the 1st Trimester!!!!

Yay for the end of the 1st trimester! I am finally starting to have some energy (although the time change does help) and I've even eaten some green food!!!



How far along? 13 Weeks



Total weight gain/loss: Loss of 2 lbs but I go tomorrow to the doc so I will find out more then

 
Maternity clothes? Shirts mainly, but mostly I've been wearing dresses

 
Stretch marks? No


Sleep: Sleeping better but still getting up in the middle of the night for a potty break


Best moment this week: Being at the beach with almost all my family for PawPaws 80th birthday!

 
Miss Anything? Not really

 
Movement: Little flutterings now and then, mostly I become very aware of my belly button


Food cravings: Not really... maybe Mexican food, oh and french fries (homemade of coarse)

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some green veggies and now meat is yucky!


Have you started to show yet: yes


Gender prediction: Boy - I am all about the sports (well more than ever) and McKenzie is all about the baby brother


Labor Signs: No


Belly Button in or out? In, but it is moving towards out


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody but I really want to be happy


Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully setting up the date to see if we are having a boy or girl!!

No comments: