Monday, January 5, 2009

Well here is how things are going with my little girl right now. We've moved the office downstairs, painted the nursery, put in the crib and organized the closet in our girl's room. The walls are yellow and the furniture is a walnut stain. Her room colors have red, green, black and yellow in them. I took some pictures, but I'm too lazy to get the camera to put them on here. Maybe next time.

We've also decided on a name ... but we're not going to tell anyone until she is born. I know that sounds mean but I really wanted the sex to be a suprise as well. This is the one thing that Jason can come out of the room and say "Her name is ...." and be the proud daddy. I can't wait until that day though!

I go on Wednesday for my glucose screening test. I'm not looking forward to drinking the drink, but I'm hoping all goes well.

Our girl is very active and like to kick. I was looking at my belly today and I could actually see her kick through my clothing. She's getting stronger and I love every minute of it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohh, I can't wait to hear her name! That will be so special though when Jason gets to announce her name!! Not too much longer! The glucose test is not fun, but it's not horrible either. Just hope that you pass it so you don't have to take the second glucose test!! Now, I hear that stinks!!!

KT said...

I ddn't think the glucose test was bad either...can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and belly!!