Friday, January 23, 2009

10 weeks left

I've made it to the 30 week mark!!!! The nuresry is done and I am pretty much ready to bring home my little girl. I still need some of the bigger items like a pack and play, high chair, and most importantly a stroller. I do have a car seat so if I needed to I could bring home a baby today. Her nursery is done except for a few finishing touches.
I went to the doctor today and everything looks great. She is most certainly a girl (we got a sex check to make sure). The doc said my weight gain is great. I've gained 16 lbs from where I started out at. He did say he thought that I'd have a 8 lb baby. Ahhhhh.... that seems so big! She's about 3 - 3 1/2 lbs now so I'm sure that my weight gain will start getting more and more. The goal was to only gain 25 - 30 lbs, so hopefully I can do that.
I am having issues uploading my nursery pictures so hopefully tomorrow I can play with it and get it working.

No comments: