Sunday, May 27, 2012

Reagan week 23

This post has no pictures. Sorry. This week was busy with the end of school. McKenzie had the stomach bug on Thursday and I had it yesterday. Its been a week. Reagan seems to be doing well. She's still active and has had a bout of the hiccups every day. Here is the post from week 23.

How far along? 23 weeks and 2 days


Total weight gain: Wednesday I weighed 147 but after my sickness yesterday I'm down to 137. So a loss of 1lb from the beginning of pregnancy but a loss of 10lbs in 1 day

Stretch marks? No! The cocoa butter is my best friend right now

Sleep: Ugg... I'm just not comfortable. Pillows don't help and I'm hot. Any suggestions?

Best moment this week: Ending school!
 Miss Anything? No


Movement: She's still super active... I was worried after my sickness and losing so much weight but she's let me know she's in there and ok!

Food cravings: Milkshakes, ice cream cones, soft pretzels, raisin bran

Anything making you queasy or sick: No

Labor Signs: No


Symptoms: Clumsyness, itchy belly, sore hips, crying at the drop of a hat


Belly Button in or out? Out


Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but I'm starting to cry at a lot of things


Looking forward to: My diaper/card shower from my AMS people and spending time with McKenzie because it is summer!

No comments: