Thursday, May 3, 2012

We have a Mover

Well, I skipped week 18 but oh well. Life is busy. The past 2 weeks have been very exciting. Baby Seminole has started to move (a lot) and there have been some exciting changes in the Williams household. Jason turned 28 (finally back to being within a year of me) and I have a new job. I will be a PB Ritch Raven next year! More about that move will be in the Williams blog soon (mainly as soon as I know more). Here is the update for week 19.

The Baby had its head/booty something sticking out in the spot my top hand is pointing to. I'm going with head with as big as McKenzie's was/is



How far along? 19 weeks and 4 days in the picture, today 19 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain: My guess is around 4 lbs. I think I will get weighed when I go to the doc on Monday

Maternity clothes? How do some women make it thier whole pregnancy without wearing maternity clothes? I'm loving the shirts with the rouched sides!
Stretch marks? No!
 Sleep: Good, started using a pillow between my legs
Best moment this week: Tuesday ~ it was Jason's birthday and we took the day off to hang out. It was fun AND I got the call I'd gotten the new job. McKenzie was super sweet and Baby Seminole #2 move around a lot
Miss Anything? No
Movement: Oh yeah. Anytime I'm still. Last night I thought the baby was doing the chop in my belly. I say chop and not war chant because we were watching the Braves and they were coming back and going into extra innings. I think my children are just born knowing how to chop/chant. When I was preggo with Kenz it took Jason until about 24 weeks before he could feel her kick. This baby has let his/her daddy know he/she is in there already!
 Food cravings: Chocolate covered doughnuts, big pretzels
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
 Gender: I'm still undecided... we'll find out Monday though!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sore hips and lower back, I don't remember that with McKenzie
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out on Monday if we are having a boy or girl, then it'll be Mother's Day and my parents and one of our best friends, Jeffrey, is coming in town!

No comments: