Friday, June 22, 2012

25 and 26

Again, I have been a slacker. In all fairness it has been a busy few weeks. I went on a Civil War tour of DC, Antietam, Harper's Ferry, Manassas, Richmond, and Appomattox Court House. All for free via my amazing grant I participate in! Once I got back we moved the guest room downstairs and painted Reagan's room. We're just waiting on carpet so we can start decorating her room!

Pointing to her name while at the American History Smithsonian. 25 weeks exactly.
 26 weeks and 1 day in Reagan's new pink room

How far along? Today 27 weeks, but I pan to take a picture soon so I can post on Thursday which is my next appointment

Total weight gain: 13 lbs. When I went to my last appointment last week she was a little concerned I haven't gained much weight. I think I look huge personally.  

Stretch marks? No 
Sleep: Its a little better. I have a pillow I sleep with but its still not the best sleep. 

Best moment this week: Painting Reagan's room. It makes me feel like she's actually coming
Miss Anything? No

Movement: She's starting to slow down a little bit. I guess she's getting big. She is breach at the moment so I'm trying to get her to turn. I know it doesn't matter too much because I'm having another C section but they still want her turned.
Food cravings: Lots of random things ~ Chillis, soft pretzels, ice cream, milkshakes, avacado and cream cheese sandwiches 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No 

Symptoms: Clumsyness - I even scraped my knee when I was in DC because I fell, I think some sciatica because its only on my right side lower back/hip area
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Carpet and the beach!!!!

No comments: