Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Baby Blog

So I feel like I'm the only preggo person without a blog of my own and a baby blog. So here is the place to go for all the latest on our little seminole.
I'm really anxious to find out what we are having. I am tired of saying it or him/her or whatever this baby is. Thats why I call the baby my little seminole. I'm ready to have a name and start getting cute clothes and things for the baby. The doctor told me anywhere between 18 and 22 weeks I can find out. I'll be 18 weeks the week of Halloween so I'd LOVE to be able to know then. I keep having deams that the baby is a boy though. I don't care if it is a boy or girl, I just want to know!!!

I did get a "Its a Nole" shirt the other day! Momma and Daddy sent it to me! I got it on Thursday and wore it Friday to work. I was sooo happy to get it. I took a picture but for some reason my camera did not save the picture. So the next time I wear it (probably on Saturday) I'll take a picture. Anyways, that is all for me and the little nole now!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I can't wait either!!!!!

KT said...

Now i am the only bad pregger mom without a separate blog!!!!
Oh well @ 32 wks....its staying on the same blog!