Thursday, September 18, 2008

Growing Pains

Well, I've started to feel some growing pains. Yesterday it felt like I stretched a muscle on the left side of my belly and its been a little sore ever since. I guess that means I'm gonna start getting bigger. Its kind of a good thing a bad. I just feel fat right now, not really pregnant. I'm sorta ready to be in the phase where I actually look like there is a baby in me. I've also decided that I'm not going to have the baby until after March 21st. I can't come any earlier because the Atlanta Thrashers are going to be playing the Detroit Red Wings on March 20 and I want to go! The Wings have been my favorite team for YEARS and I've always wanted to see them play. So, if anyone wants to donate to the Williams' are broke but Pam wants to see the Red Wings so bad she can taste it fund I will gladly accept!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I feel the same way about looking fat, and not yet pregnant! The belly starts growing pretty quick though. Have you had an ultra sound done yet?

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hey Pam! Congrats again on the little Seminole! I cant wait to keep up with how you are doing throughout your pregnancy!