Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dr. Appointment #3

So I had another doctor's appointment today. I lost 2lbs this month, which is wierd because I haven't been sick at all. I'm glad I lost weight and didn't gain a lot though. There will be plenty of time to gain weight later! We heard the heartbeat and it was amazing how strong it was. Last time it seemed to take forever to find the heartbeat but this time it started as soon as he put the doppler on my belly! The good news from this visit is I get to have an ultrasound and find out what we are having the next time I go which is October 23rd. I can't wait!!!! The doctor also said my growing pains are good and normal and I should keep on feeling them. I've been having my legs feel like they're falling asleep or getting cold when I sit through my 4.5 hour class on Tuesdays and he said to just get up and walk around and not sit that long. I'm totally fine with that because that class is EXTREMELY boring! I tried to take a picture of my belly so you can see that its sticking out a little but the batteries died and we have no others in the house. Hopefully Jason will get some tomorrow at work and I'll have a picture by this weekend.

On a side note, I think we're going to Target on Saturday to register for some of the basic things. I'm really excited to start acting like this baby is actually coming sometime in the future. It is amazing how much stuff you need for a baby. Anyways, thats all for now!

No comments: