Monday, August 17, 2009

Its about time

Ok, I know its been over a month since I've posted but I've been SUPER busy. There was a trip to Cades Cove and a trip to Pensacola and lastly I started school again. So I will have tons of pictures from random places ....

McKenzie is now 4 months old! She's 14 lbs 5 oz and 24.25 inches. McKenzie eats oatmeal in the morning and rice cereal at night. Since August 8th she's slept through the night! SHe seems to change all the time! McKenzie rolls over, tries to eat her toes, and blows bubbles at us. She also "talks" more.


As promised here are pictures of my baby!




Cades Cove










Princess McKenzie










This is what it looks like to be hungry
Looking in the mirror
Eating Cereal
Eating Oatmeal
4 month picture

I promise to update again soon!

No comments: