Friday, August 28, 2009

Exersaucer and Sitting

About a month ago I got an exersaucer from the church consignment sale for only $10 and McKenzie LOVES it! She especially likes to be in it when I'm cooking. She can play while she watches me cook.


Mommy this is so much fun!



McKenzie is also trying to get better at sitting up. She can do it for about a minute on my bed. Here are some pics of my big girl!

Look Mom ... No Hands!


She's so wonderful and growing every day. She loves to put any kind of paper in her mouth. She rolls on her tummy from her back but still won't roll the other way over. She doesn't like to be on her tummy very much still but we try every day to make her like it more. I love so much how much she loves me. She smiles and cuddles and talks to me all the time. Being a Mommy is the greatest thing ever!

No comments: