Monday, December 8, 2008

Leg Cramps, Itchy Tummy, Stretching ... Everything is changing!

Well, its a new week and time for a new post. Pretty much everything is going great. My body is changing rapidly though. I've had leg cramps a couple of nights a week for the past few weeks. Man they HURT! I've started streching before I go to bed to hopefully prevent them from happening again. My yoga really helps but I'm not as consistent with that as I need to be. Speaking of stretching my tummy seems to be doing that. Friday it seemed as if she was on my left side stretching it out, yesterday she was right in the middle and today on my right side. It feels like shes pushing her legs on my belly and begging for more room.... I guess I'm going to get bigger this week. I'll have a picture for you to see on Saturday because that is JohnBoy and Alicyn's wedding. I'm so looking forward to getting to dance with my hubby!!! My belly itches all the time now and my bobs are changing. I didn't think it was possible for them to get even bigger than they already are but I think that is happening too. It is amazing how much your body changes for just one person! I'm ok with it though because I love her so much and I can't wait until April to meet her!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It is so crazy how much the body changes for pregnancy!! I really haven't had leg cramps, but I do feel them coming on and I flex my foot and that seems to stop it before it takes over my leg!! I can't wait to see pics of your growin' baby bump!