Saturday, November 15, 2008

20 weeks and growing

I'm 20 weeks along now and until this past week its been smooth sailing. I feel SOOO much better today. I've learned my lesson on drinking a lot of water. It is my new best friend. I took some pctures today of my belly. They aren't that great since I took them myself but you can see I'm growing. My little Seminole is really active today, she loves football. Jason can feel where she is now. He hasn't felt her kick yet, but I'm thinking that will come sometime this week. So here I am at 20 weeks and 4 days.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

That's my BABY!

Heather said...

Hi Pam! You look great and I'm so glad that you feeling better! I also wanted to share this blog with you that I found (through a friend), I don't know this girl at all but she gives great descriptions of the childbirth process, in case you are as interested about it as I am!! Anywho, here it is! http://leatricesbabyblog.blogspot.com/