Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Football, Soccer, Bananas and Pretty Dresses

This past weekend was another full of 1sts for McKenzie. Saturday she attended her 1st football game - Austin Middle vs. East Paulding Middle. AMS won! Thats the school I teach at. Kenzie really liked the game ... she played and was entertained the whole time. Later we went to Jason's soccer game. He is coaching a 10-12 year old girls team. I don't know much about soccer but it was a nice day so we went. Later that night we started McKenzie with fruit ... bananas. She wasn't a huge fan but we're working on it. Sunday we went to church and I put McKenzie in a dress that I wore when I was little. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
McKenzie's 1st football game ... GO EAGLES!!!
Watching Daddy coach ... her shirt says I love Mommy, Daddy and the Noles!
Eating Bananas
My pretty girl all ready for church

No comments: