Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a ....

Girl!!!!!
We're having a little Seminole Cheerleader! I am sooo shocked. I really thought that I was going to have a boy, but I guess I was wrong. She is a very photogenic baby and they got lots of pictures. I got several at my desk right now and I keep looking at them and I can't believe that she is in there and she is going to be mine and Jason's little darling. I can't put the pictures up right now because I don't have a scanner here but hopefully I can get them up soon.
Right now we don't have a name for our little girl. We had a boy name picked out since about day 1 but no girl name really stuck with us. So, hopefully in a few days or weeks we'll have a name for our little Seminole. I'll let you know as soon as I do!

4 comments:

Heather said...

YAY for girls!! I am so excited for you! Girls are just more fun to shop for I think! I can't wait to hear what y'all decide to name her!

KT said...

I wanna see those pics ASAP!!
CONGRATS girlie!! I'm so happy for you!

Jo said...

Woah, everyone is having girls! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about the name you guys pick out!

Heather said...

Please post some more belly pics soon!! I'm bet your really starting to show!! =) I can't wait to hear the name y'all decide on! I know it must be hard to decide... if we were going to have a boy, we wouldn't have had a name and I'm sure it would have taken us forever to decide on one because it just has to "fit"!